I write bad poetry....

THE DEEP SEA

In the green of the deep sea
A swordfish black as sin
Swims....
Alone he travels
Through the murky depths
Forever searching for the end
Never to forget
His heart longing for companionship
Maybe someday he'll find it.

THE END

There used to be a time
When time was nonexistent
The continuum
Infinite
Space, a vast never ending
Unexplained mystery
(Yet Unexplored)
Remember not everything is as it seems
Life is deep
And a fascinating journey
May you reach the end peacefully.

OLEANDER

I never wanted to be your vision
You expect perfection
There's a million more reasons
I can think of
Why I long for thee
But you reject my
Every need
Only making me feel
Obsolete

SO SAD

You say I am a sad sorry case
Of arrogance
That I am a disgrace
You tell me to"save face"
And I begin to regret
Ever having existed in the first place
Maybe if you weren't so quick to judge me
Based on lies and deceit
You'd begin to see the true me
And see that my love in return is sweet
It's so sad that when I sleep
You are haunting all my dreams.

I SAID NO

Who do you think you are?
CASSANOVA?
VALENTINO?
I'm sorry but you are a JOKE.
When. I said NO
I MEANT NO.
Learn some self control
You sick, sad soul

Dedicated to the loser that couldn't take no for an answer.

HELENA

Helena doesn't know she's beautiful
Helena doesn't think she's meant to be here
But Helena makes me envy
Her every move
The clothes she wears
Not to mention her sweet heart
And even the way she does her hair
I wish I could've been her sister
And have all the love she thinks she can't get
Except I'd be different
And have confidence
Because beauty like that is so uncommon
But I'll never be so I'll just have
To be happy to be me.

Peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Clockwork Orange (my fave quotes)

Untitled